The gameplay really isn't all that fun. You get two choices. Pilot or Crew. The crew basically stays on the ship and fires at enemy planes and the enemy zeppelin. The pilot can fly planes and invade the opposing team's zeppelin. The basic goal of each round is to destroy the enemy zeppelin. This is incredibly easy to do. All you need to do is get on the enemy zeppelin in a plane and drop a time bomb. The other team is normally too stupid to figure out how to defuse it. There's also a random island with hot-air balloons at the bottom of the map that serves no purpose at all.
The person who made this obviously put a lot of effort into it. There are a lot of scripts and different weapons they just don't seem to work together very well sometimes. The zeppelins and planes look unique and new but they just don't seem to work right sometimes.
This is basically an air-version of the Galleons place that was popular a while back. However, there haven't been many places like this in the past.
- Add an in-game tutorial for defusing bombs and other things
- Make the zeppelins easier to move
- Get rid of the random island in the center with hot air balloons and just make people spawn on their zeppelin
- Add cloud cover
- Add some kind of anti air turret on the zeppelins.
- Make it take numerous time bombs to destroy a zeppelin
- Add a giant space whale that randomly comes down and eats the zeppelins.
- Add an anti-TK script
- Ragdoll scripts are always fun
- Give the zeppelins "health" that shows in a hint at the top of the screen
Also, you should follow me on twitter even if you don't have a RANT or review request! Sometimes I invite my followers to go to places with me to help review them.
Place Reviewed: Zeppelin Battle
Reviewed by: Banjobug