- The "Buy Crate" button inside the Roblox HQ did not work for me (as in, I couldn't buy the crates)
- Make the Treasure chests worth more money when found as to give more incentive for players when they have some down-time.
- Some of the bricks in the dig sites could not be shoveled for some reason, but I am guessing that is just a scripting error that comes randomly and probably cannot be controlled.
- The regen button for the dig sites was a great addition!
- Took me forever to figure out what the crackling of falling bricks was near the shop until I found out that the bricks that judge your profit flow are falling inside the truck :P.
- Really good aesthetics, and overall looks really nice when the finished product is reached.
- There still were some spots where I was a bit bored and just left the game running. Try to find some way to increase cash flow, add more cheaper things to buy, or lower the prices of all the objects in the game.
This game in my eyes had a lot of originality and a lot of work put into it. I would have to give it a 9/10 (minus 1 for the long waits, but that was the only thing!). Sorry if this is a really long post, there was just too much to talk about, I didn't even get to all of it (the GUI's are really great to by the way!). Thanks again to Trevor for suggesting me to review this place, and if you are at all interested, visit it here.
If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions, be sure to send them in using the suggestions tab on the blog, or you can message me or any of the other staff members on twitter. Message me @NovaRBLX